RC:

OK, since it seems we're playing a "give me all or nothing" game here (and I have to admit that I learned to keep my mouth shut next time), a last word regarding this matter:

1. this is a proto, it doesn't matter where the engine is

2. this is a proto, it doesn't matter what engine it uses, it depends on WHAT they're testing

3. "based" on Panamera technology doesn't mean this thing needs to be exactly the same size as the Panamera

4. the long front part of the Panamera doesn't mean that the engines are huge

5. the Panamera uses its own development V6 (not VW V6 like on the Cayenne) which is also suitable for turbo charging

These were my last words regarding this issue. If you think this is the 911 successor, so be it. Smiley

--
RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor 997 Turbo, Cayenne Turbo S, BMW M3 Cab DKG, Mini Cooper S JCW

"1. this is a proto, it doesn't matter where the engine is"

It does if we're trying to tell if this is a 911 or a front engined car. Sorry, RC that doesnt make any sense. 

Are you saying that it's possible that Test Mules for front engined cars can have their engine in the back? Because that would be news to me. 

Say there is an front engined 2 door coming (got it) how would you even know that picture is of the car you heard about?

--

08 Porsche Turbo Cab/ 06 Ferrari 430 / 04 Durango Hemi /04 HD Screamin Eagle / 93 HD Nostalgia