Spyderidol:

Hi RC - Hasn't the 991 designation been known for awhile? (refer to my post earlier in this thread).

I got confirmation a couple of days ago, everything before that was pure speculation based on what some employees caught up from their departments, making this speculation availalbe to the public. Smiley I didn't even see the post where somebody else mentioned the 991 designation, sorry. Smiley

Regarding the Panamera: I doubt that you guys understood me well. Don't forget that my mother language isn't English, so I apologize for any misunderstanding.

I just said that the mules aren't the real thing because they weren't. Or do you really want to compare the current front and especially the rear to those mules? Of course it is very easy now, that the final design is official, to make claims that the final car looks like the mules. Smiley

Just the proportions were somehow right and I mentioned in several posts more than a year ago that despite the early rumors that the Panamera would be BMW 5series size, it would rather be Mercedes S-class size. So I'm not quite sure how there could be a misunderstanding but let it be so. Smiley

I would also like to add a little personal note: I'm not working for Porsche, I have a real life job and a family I need to feed. We run Rennteam as a courtesy to fellow enthusiasts, this is not the RC oracle or whatever. So please give me(or us) a break if we're not 100% right with our assumptions/rumors and claims, simply because we're human only and furthermore it even happens that Porsche and others feed us false or modified information to make our life more difficult.

So actually not my crystal ball is cracked but my patience. Smiley 

--
RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor 997 Turbo, Cayenne Turbo S, BMW M3 Cab DKG, Mini Cooper S JCW