SmileySmiley Yesterday, i saw my bank dealer and as you all know the market is really bad and ressession has startet. During this night couldn't sleep cause have to make and take some really sad decisions. But well a car is a car and nothing else.

But the problem is that for me a car is not just a car, and i'm sure that  i'm not the only one feeling like this.

So this morning after seen yesterday the Q5 at my dealer i 75 % took the decision to sell my CT and my Cooper S and get the Q 5 V6 TDI or the 2.0 L T FSI. Only problem i'm coming from a top car to something with less power and etc. Reason has sometimes to come over passion.

I do not yet  know which engine i'll take. The TDI V6 has 240 HP and the 2.0 L T FSI has 211 HP. I'm doing almost 30'000 km / year. My bro says that with a TDI i'll be happy in the begin but then i might be bord, might be true. Smiley Really don't know. I'll be doing next weeks some tries to get an idea.

So if some of you guys has already one in the garage, your experience might help me.

Anyway this is for me really hard decision to make.

--
2005 Cayenne Turbo 2006 Mini Cooper S 2007 GT3