Arshad:
Gnil:

sometimes i get put in situations where the lack of control is nearly dangerous ( like in round abouts when I need to quickly accelerate and the damm gearbox put itself in 5th when it shoud be in 2nd and I end up with no power !!! )

Just what I am also scared about!  I know I will have to learn how to quickly manually override the gearbox and change down some gears (and hope not do the opposite and change up by mistake!) during situations like what you described.    I can relate exactly to what you go through in such a situation, when the gas pedal doesn't respond linearly to your inputs in normal mode, the 'box doesn't downshift, and the car feels like a 1.1 litre engine!!

Yes, exactly ! Spot on !! I hate that feeling Smiley

But , as Reginos is saying, one needs to go back into manual mode before entering a round about or other similas situations.....

So on one hand I get a bit 'lazy' with this gear box, thinking I do not have to do anything ( when I don't want to) but actually I need to concentrate more on the gear box.. It's a bit of a paradoxe !!! 

--
997 C4S (-20mm) +  997.2 C2S, PDK, -20mm