KresoF1:

So, Lewis Hamilton is WC... Did he deserver it? Looking at complete season answer is yes. Looking at this last race answer is NO.

IMHO Hamilton did not won today World Title but, Massa lost it...

Both are by far my favourite drivers. It the end lucky one won World Title today... Glock, Glock! LH new favourite name for sure...

Vettel drove excellent today as did Alonso IMHO.

All in all drama in the end. Good(or bad) end scenario for all F1 fans.

Yes indeed F1 is still my favorite eventhough all the changes to stop MS lol

This season though was pretty good. They talked about McLaren making an 2.5 second speed increase over the first race this season, meaning Ferrari and McLaren were on full development mode each and every race. However, renault caught up in the end which means they must've worked 24/7 for months!! That to me is increadible. Williams gave up and started focussing on next season and STR Ferrari did a good end with Vettel being the star rookie that's for sure. If hamilton/alonso's can become champions.. imagine what Vettel could do!!
Next season will be very interesting. Sad to see Coulthard go so early this race as his end but that's racing.

All in all LH is champion because he got the most points. Well next year Massa would have taken it with the gold metal idea that Max came up with this time... LOL we'll see how that goes..

--

2005 Ford Focus S, 5spd
1986 Porsche 944, 5spd