Liquid:

Based on the above experience, you wont be surprised to read that I have placed on order for a white 911S, with PDK, PSE, -20mm LSD, and all the usual toys that one would spec for a 911. The car will be delivered in April 09. I am not 100% sure about the -20mm drop, but I did not think that the normal PASM was too stiff, and felt that there was room for improvement.

Cheers

My basic configuration is also very similar to yours, and I chose Arctic Silver/black interior with silver-gray seat belts as this time I went for the practicality of maintaining silver, and also I definitely wanted a light colour this time as my Monaco Blue 5 Series gets really hot in the summer!  I didn't choose the model designation strip on the side, but I may contact Foilacar after delivery to make something for me then.  My only difference it seems is the suspension, as since mine will be a daily commuter, I may not want the constantly hard suspension every day.  (I was really impressed with the ride-handling characteristics of the PASM in both modes).  I see exactly what you mean when you talk about the PASM not being too stiff on our roads.  Actually, I read somewhere that the new -20mm suspension is also not as firm as the previous iteration on the 997.1.  On our roads, you will not have too much of a problem, I think.  I have also been promised an April 09 delivery.  So we will have broad smiles on our faces at about the same time Smiley!!