I myself am a privelaged owner of this fine vehicle.. however lately iv been finding myself wondering if i made the right decision for more several reasons..

1) 997S are everywhere! whenever i go out I see 2-4 997s roaming around next to my block.. and i live in a really small country! and for the amount iv paid for the car im expecting some level of exclusivity.. it just seems to have lost a big amount of its wow effect

2) im not a street racer nor am i a tracker.. which is probably why im yet to discover the real potential of this cars capabilities.. i just use it as a means of fun daily commute.. however, you cant help but get that look from bmw M owners benz 55 owners and a load corvettes that theyr justin waitin for u to nail it so they can prove to u ur porsche is slower! im not racer.. but it does kinda get to me at the end of the day

3) although this design is timeless (atleast in my opinion) the first reaction i get from people who dont know much about cars is that.. it still looks the same as before.. and with all the other new vehicles that have come up to the level of the 997 (amv8 for ex.) u just wonder if u kinda missed something along the way..

4) it makes soo much sence to get a 997 as it ticks all the right boxes and does all the right things.. which is why you can only expect to see more of them around in the future..

5) 997S is getting replaced by the new turbo.. which even though is on a whole new performance level.. still looks only slightly diffrent.. point bein the 997S isnt the top of the range model anymore

I just wonder if ill learn to appreciate the car as it is as i get to drive it more n more or if it would be a better idea to part with it soon and maybe just lose a fraction of the price and wait for bigger better things in the same price range..

Iv waited 5 months to get my porsche.. 997S withe aerokit in cobalt blue painted rims short shifts painted console backseats sport seats the works really..

but im just wondering if anyone shares these views or if anyone has anything else to disprove them.. cheers