Quote:
95jersey said:
You know what I find interesting about this forum, is when you say a vette is a vette, and you talk about brute force vs. a gentle scalpal...this still doesn't answer the fact that the C5/6R has beaten EVERY SINGLE EUROPEAN...and AMERICAN sports car on race tracks around the world time and time again. The only way we lose is through major mechanical failure which is 1 out of 50 races. You guys keep coming back with car after car, from the most prominent manufacturer's in the world, and CAN NOT seem to take our title. Appreciate our work and engineering! What the F&*K does one need to do?

When we weren't competing on the race track, that was the measuring stick...OK got that. Then reliability was an issue...GOT THAT, Now we must have a scalpal feel? What the F*&K. Come on!!!

In the end the FASTEST one wins, and I don't mean a strait line! 911 RS feels like a scalpal until I BLOW by it at Leguna Seca (one of the most challenging tracks in the world) and LAP it after a dozen laps or so

The fastest car is not always the one that FEELS the best. Some of the fastest cars in the history of racing, were often ripped apart by the drivers for being a hand full. My car might not feel like a scalpal, and I might be holding on for dear life, but I will DEFINATELY pass you on any race track you can name for 1/6th cost...give me just $10k in mods...you'll need a REAL DBR9

Right On! Well Said!!! I Could not agree more!!!