Quote:
akbox2go said:
My thought on the sycamore trim (some will disapprove, I'm sure) was that it reminded me of some of the roadsters from the past. Paired with the "old leather bomber jacket" look of the cocoa leather, I'm hoping for a retro/classic look and feel.

Welcome aboard akbox2go

You can count me into the "approve" camp, I think your car will be a stunning beauty
Having a seal/cocoa on order myself I hadn't the balls to go for the wood trim, because I think it wouldn't work with seal. BUT combined with carrarawhite I'm sure it will look very classy
I have been in the same wheels dilemma and finally went for the Carrera S wheels, as the Cayman S wheels have not been available as stock equipment. The crazy thing is that you could have the Cayman S wheels right from the Cayman S launch as an additional set with winter tyres. And here is what my dealer told me why you can't have your Boxster S eqipped with the Cayman S wheels from the factory: the Cayman S wheels are less expensive than the Boxster S wheels and Porsche did not want to give Boxster S buyers kind of discount....

I wish you all the best for the wait-time and hope that Rennteam can help to make your wait enjoyable

I agree with the recommendations to add the rear console and sunvisors in leather