Lars997:
Ziggy:

Thanks Lars, indeed both the exterior and interior design are absolutely beautiful, I would have probably ordered it with these same specs myself. kiss 6.4 l/100km is very impressive. I noticed your car is rebadged even though it is a hybrid.

re-badged? My car is not badged at all Smiley  That's the Zermain thing... better take the badges off and go decent Smiley

You cannot go decent since you have the "E" in your license plate. Smiley

First, congratulations. Smiley Smiley

A few remarks: Car looks very good, Volvo definitely has a looker here. Same goes to the interior, it looks very classy. Good job. I am a little bit disappointed with the consumption though: My wife's Cayenne S Diesel did 11.6 l / 100 km so far, incl. some very fast Autobahn drives (I am responsible for... Smiley). Just yesterday, she was in Austria skiing. She drove around 160 kph on the Autobahn and the usual 80-100 kph on country roads (80% of the way). Fuel (Diesel) consumption: 8.1 l / 100 km. So to be honest, I do not quite see the advantage of the hybrid here. Smiley

On the other hand, I am not a fan of Diesel cars for various reasons (NOx output, the sometimes sluggish throttle response even in sport modes and the turbo lag), even if the huge torque makes them feel more powerful. 

Regarding the lack of engine sound, well...it was to be expected. My wife's Cayenne S Diesel sounds a bit weird instead, you can actually hear that it is a Diesel when it runs at idle, especially when the engine is cold. Then, when she takes off, it sounds like a V8 but from inside the car, it has the optional noise insulation glass which is great for comfort (you can lead a normal conversation with normal voice at 240 kph Smiley) but you can barely hear the engine when the windows are closed. I still miss the SRT here but my wife says it is much more comfortable in the back (she slept there for a short time during a trip to Munich) because the SRT was too loud (well, sport exhaust but still, even without it, not quiet).

Comfort is really a nice thing to have on a family SUV but I have to admit that I miss a bit of a punch from time to time.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet (2015), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)