Ok now this all started a few weeks ago when I brought my car in for the clear bra, I got to looking at the Tequipment catalog. When I stopped in a few week ago I bought colored crest center caps and clear signal covers, and then that go me thinking I could just add all the things I didn't get on the car originally. Ok so this is what I ordered so far 1. Sport shifter 2. Aluminum door sills with illuminated Carrera C4S 3. Leather door finishers 4 Fuel Tank Cap with aluminum look finish 5. Double thick steering wheel. And 6. Five millimeter wheel spacers. Well that's it for now, but I did price out the leather center console and it just seemed like stupid money for what it is...well not that I got a bargain on all my other modes. I also just got the clear bra done too, now I can't wait until the weather is better so I can actually take it for a long long drive.

I would also like some comments on anyone with the Sport shifter, I was a little on the fence with this one, does everyone that has it like it? Maybe I should start a new thread with this question but I'll try it here for now.