Carlos in my mind the evidence is over whelming.

On a relatively slow course the Stig a F1 driver spun the CGT a number times to extract a timed lap. He subsequently drove the Enzo around the same track without incident and beat the CGT time.

It is reported that Jay Leno (an experienced driver) lost control in a short straight away and spun several time thankfully not hitting any barriers. His experience is very reminicent of what happened to Ben and Ben was going at a slower speed.

It is reported that W. Rorhl after taking a test drive, come in with an ashen face and INSISTED the car be equipped with some safety features.

This car was designed for Le Mans and only after seeing some commercial prospects they detuned it and sold to non-professionals. Also, maybe Porsche recognize the designed was not suitable for Le Mans.

Recently a CGT was sold by a Porsche dealer to a buyer who told them he did not know how to use a manual transmissions. What more do you need to open your eyes?

BTW, my reference regarding death wish was related to the CGT and the widowmaker(GT2). Not the other Porsche's. The Turbo remains as one of my favorite but ugly cars