Finally got the Volo two weeks ago. Pictures shows it on 20" winter tires. Summer will be 22". 

First impression - amazing interior quality. The Technology works very well, that touch pad in the middle is very intuitive. It has also Apple & Android Car Play. Not sure what this is good for, as the Volvo integration works way better. But - it is just an App, don't have to use it. 

Regarding the engine. This is as my dealer said, the first Polstar XC90 in Germany. Polstar tuning adds only 14HP and 40NM, but it changes the characteristic of the gear box and throttle. Car feels very light, always enough power. It is fast enough, especially when being used to that SRT it feels ok and not too slow. Nevertheless - even the car is ultra quiet in most time, when accelerating you can hear that tiny 2.0 Liter engine in the front. It is not loud, but the sound it makes is just 4-cylinder noise, which kind of doesn't go at all with such a car.  Other than that - smooth air-ride and once in sports setting quiet stable and almost a bit harsh. 

The Hybrid works smooth. For most city-tours we purely drive electrical. Volvo claims 47km range, but is more like 35km. Nevertheless - intention of the hybrid is not to drive electrical but much more used the system whenever you accelerate to avoid high consumption. Speaking of - on my last two longer trips (200km+) I had an average consumption of 6.4 Liter, while having the Pilot-Assist (ACC plus Auto steering) at 135km/h for most of the time. One evening on the way back from the airport, the battery was empty and I was driving contentiously 200km/h and above and the car consumed 11.2 liter which is absolutely OK.

Overall - very happy about this car. I think it fulfills the family requirements perfectly. Lots and lots of space, comfy and fast ride, nice appearance, amazing seats (massage works way better than at the BMW), great assistants (drives basically by itself) and full internet integration (has two SIM cards installed and is always connected). Experience the EV and hybrid world is fun.

2017-01-26 14.16.24.jpg2017-01-26 14.18.07.jpg2017-01-26 16.03.23.jpg

14861921494802017-01-26 16.03.11.jpg