Quote:
rhino said:
Wow I can't understand why someone would buy a 997tt or pee 06 and not be satisfied with just owning and driving the damn thing, instead they have to justify their preference by ragging on the next car manufacturer. Just to throw my last two antagonizing cents, I will quote Charlie Sheane in that great movie which spawned my love for Porsche "No Mans Land". When asked why dont you steal that ferrari over there, he replied " that's an italian peace of **it"
sorry nick

I agree but sometimes such "bashing" posts can be pretty amusing. I just don't like it too much when owners of other brands/models come here and start to provoke without actually having a real proof. And I also start to ask myself: why do owners/fans of a Z06, F430/360 or any other non-Porsche sportscar owner/fan come over to a PORSCHE forum and start to tell us how "good" their choice is? I don't get it. Or actually, I get it: I can't hide the feeling that some of them have the urge to convince themselves that they made the right choice (owners) and others just want to throw some mud into a Porsche owner's face (non-owners/fans). Sorry to say that but both are a case for a first class psychiatrist. Any professional over here to volunteer to treat them at a special "Rennteam" rate?