nberry:
Carlos from Spain:
KresoF1:

Well, it is also IMO the sweet spot of the range. And I decided to get one. 991.2 Carrera GTS Coupe with SPASM/PDCC, RWS, 90L tank, Black LEDs, full GTS interior alcantara/leather(no special stitching) and few interior goodies. Need to decide about exterior color and Sport Design rear spoiler. 

Congrats Kreso! Smiley

As to the color, getting the Carmin red with the black wheels in mine is the best decision I ever made (thanks to those in the board who encouraged me to get it since I wasnt sure because I've never been a red or such bright color guy), it does attract a lot of attention though but its just so beautiful in the GTS that its worth it. Just my two cents personal experience Smiley

Yesterday, I saw a Carmine Red 911 and  liked the color. It is elegant, classy, sporty but has a 'pop' to it. Really quite striking. I will seriously consider the color for my GT3.kiss

You should definitely consider it Nick, its both sporty and elegant, it boosts the car's looks, and like Grant said, it doesn't get tiring, on the contrary I also appreciate it even more. It just needs a model that is sporty to fit well, so the GT3 should be perfect.

--

⇒ Carlos - Porsche 991 Carrera GTS