I have some experience with epoxy floors that may be of assistance. Originally I had my floor done with Benjamin Moore commercial 2-part epoxy paint. We acid etched and painted. It lifted everywhere, almost immediately. A year later, my contractor agreed to re-do the job. I supplied Griots Epoxy paint. They stripped the old paint, acid etched again and then lightly ground the concrete with floor sanders. The Griots paint has not lifted anywhere in a period of two plus years. I believe the "grind" made the difference. The Griots product is superior in appearance and offers a very tough, hard, glossy finish. It cleans extremely easily and repels grease, mud, tar, etc. Having witnessed the two installations, I tend to think the light grind was the key to a good bond. If I were to ever do this again, I would insist on a grinding or sanding of the surface prior to application of the paint. Another issue to be aware of is the fact that epoxy paint is extemely slippery (dangerous) when wet. I believe there was an option to add grit to the mixture and I elected not to at the time. This was a mistake and I will probably recoat it within a year or so with the grit mixture. This is another advantage of the Griots paint. It can be re-coated at any time to renew the finish to like new and a recoat would be fairly quick and easy. Overall, I am completely satisfied with the Griots product - the only issue being the traction when wet. Here is a picture of the finished product....

More picures here..... Griots Garage Floor Pictures