This is my first post.

Just ordered a C4S with X51 and a few other niceties (including integrated XM radio, just available from factory). GT Silver with Cocoa interior. I have owned a 2002 996C2 for last 4 years and had a great experience but wanted to try something a little different. Had a hard time deciding between GT silver and Seal Grey but thought the interior went better with GT and it is certainly a rarer color. Was tempted to wait for the turbo but that looked like a 2 year deal. Plus I can barely use the 996's power on a day to day basis so the turbo just seemed more for show (I am sure it is hellafun to blast onto the highway with though). With a powerkit dyno'd at roughly 400 bhp, I wonder how much I am really giving up anyway. Had to push out the order 1 month to get X51 - seems Porsche has under-budgeted demand (this could explain the $16k price tag). Thought posters thinking of ordering a 997 soon would want to know XM is available from factory (it includes a 6 CD changer + integrated XM for $995). That's a lot better deal than most Porsche options.