Unbelievable. Yes, it has to be a Euro conspiracy. We as Americans aren't paranoid, we really are persecuted.....

But wait a minute, what about THIS ARTICLE in one of our own magazines, Car & Driver? Please refer to the 6th paragraph on that webpage, which corroborates what EVO said. So much for your European bias...

I used to own the previous generation C5 Z06. Even though I could lap Streets of Willow racetrack several seconds per lap quicker than in my NSX (yes, I drive my cars as they were intended, not just to get Starbucks in La Jolla), I never considered it as enjoyable to drive as the latter. I own neither car now, but when I look back on both, I only regret selling the NSX.

Finally, turning your own flawed and inconsistent argument against you, what if the EVO article had been a comparison of the new Z06 vs. your beloved F430? EVO loves the F430 for it's communicative chassis, yet the Z06 will destroy it at the 'Ring. No doubt EVO would choose the Ferrari over the Corvette, and no doubt you would change your tune and wholeheartedly agree.

If you genuinely believe what you're saying, then put your money where your mouth is and sell your F430 to get a new Z06.