Quote:
VKSF said:
Quote:
MKSGR said:
Quote:
VKSF said:

F can price 430s at roughly $60K above what P can price 997TTS

Only in the US... In Europe, the 997TTS will most likely be slightly more expensive than the 430.

Fair point....so, in Germany, an unknown guy can walk into a F dealer and spec a well-equipped 430Coupe and get it in 1-2 mos at MSRP of ?200K Euros??? Is a loaded 996TTSCoupe about 200K Euros as well? Is P able to charge more for its cars in German mkt, or is F forced to sell its cars at a disct in European mkts?....

The US vs Euro differences are amusing....a loaded 996TTS Coupe lists at $155K and a loaded 430Coupe is $225K in US mkt....

You have to queue up for the F430 in Germany as well. Current time to delivery is ca. 12 months. The question is whether you could have a new 997TTS within 1-2 months after its introduction next year...

BTW: List price of the F430 in Germany is around 150k Euro (incl. VAT). I would be very surprised if the 997TTS would be any cheaper I paid more for my 996TT with lousy 450hp. If the new one gets 525hp the car will not be cheap given Porsche's average price per incremental hp