About to finalize decision but need more feedback on why I should go with either the GT3 or C4S. I know different kind of cars, but which one fits me better.

1. Hwy weekend driving, maybe 3-4 times a year I would track the car.

2. On the C4S, I really liked the AW dr handling. But I would like to have more torque, can afford the Turbo, so that's why I am looking at the GT3.

3. Test drove a GT3 last weekend, wow amazing car, a real big difference, sweet engine sound, raw power, great extra torque. However, love the C4S, w/ PSM & Sports Exhaust. I like having the PSM as an added safety feature, but could see myself going to the track and driving a GT3 w/out PSM and having some fun.

For those of you who have your GT3's, what's your experience in driver/passenger ride comfort, how does it handle on the hwys, how often are going to the track? Is this car so demanding of your steering?

4. I read one poster that said, the GT3 is mainly for tracking and that its okay for hwy driving but only from the hotel to track and back again. I also read that some owners are reporting front spoiler end bottoming out over minor highway bumps. Any opinion on this?

I live in a suburan area, the roads are okay, but not great just average.

5. Originally going to order C4S, like the wide body, turbo brakes and suspension, look of the Turbo, along with the creature comfort heated sports seats, sunroof, bose, but I'm willing to trade all for higher torque performance of GT3.

The GT3 is awesome, one drive and you can't sleep at night, but I am very concerned that I may be over my head in choosing this beast vs the sure steady C4S. I like to throttle my car, but most of the time I like cruising and taking some twisties whenever the moment calls for it. Compared to a GT3, I wouldn't mind having the PSM on, as an added safety.

I don't have enough experience in getting out of trouble, that is why the PSM appeals to my safety concerns. When I test drove the GT3, I throttled it just a little in getting around a street corner and the rear end started to swing out, I wasn't expecting that, I didn't lose control, but if that was a C4S, it most likely would not have happened because PSM would have kicked in.

In your opinion, is the GT3 meant for a very skilled Porsche enthusiast, who wants to mainly track the car the majority of the time?

The GT3 is an amazing sports car, but perhaps not for me.

Appreciate your feedback.