freak 2 thanks. Read on the paper yesterday that the new fashion colour for cars and porsche is SEAL GREY METALLIC. Black and Silver are becoming quite cliche.

I ain't sure Schemeloong and long, I have yet to put any deposit and sign the contract. I must inform Paul of my choices first.

Schemeloong, you already signed the JEBSEN contract right? Did you already put down your deposit? If so, your colour should be all set to be ARCTIC SILVER on TERRACOTTA right? Or did you simply sign the contract yet was given time to think again? I wonder if I should sign now or wait till 2006 Jan.

I think my choice is pretty set on Silver on Black Interior. My roof is really what I need to consider and I am thinking BLACK TO BE SAFEST but COCOA to be more exotic. Any input ont he metropole BLUE? I think Cocoa or Black would be the way to go and that's the image colour on Porsche's site. However, does anyone feel that COCOA may have a touch of feminity to it as being a bit too fashionable?

I think SEAL GREY on COCOA on the boxster would be fine too as an in between colour between black and silver and it wouldn't be too hard for upkeeping.