Quote:
Hi all I am new on your board and I am interested in your comments on 911GT3 RS delivery problems in the UK I have just had my order canceled by my dealer as they can no longer supply a car do any of you know anything about right hand drive production numbers or allocations.
This is becommming a more common problem but I feel I may get better service ordering a RHD car from a German dealer any thoughts?

I attended a presetation from PCGB about 2 months ago where the production figures were "Confirmed". Total world wide production will be 510 with 95 RHD cars coming to the UK, all of which have been allocated.

At presant PCGB still have in excess of 150 deposits so you can imagine there are a number of upset people, you included by the looks of it!

If you want a RHD car they are available but you will pay Pounds10K+ over list for the privalige .

I can put you in contact with someone who can help but your best bet might be to see what the Germans can do, as you suggested.

However, after the comment I saw posted maybe the number has been reduced so you might struggle there as well.

Good luck and if I can be of help let me know.

P.