Quote:
Rossi said:
Quote:
SoCal Alan said:
Quote:
Crash said:
Actually, I'm not sure what you meant he was trying to say Alan. He was simply expressing his content with Ferrari selling their cars at the same price on both sides of the Atlantic. I agree with him on that.

My impression was that he was happy that we have to pay higher than normal prices. The smirk icon at the end told me that.

But, of course, it's up to Ferrari to charge what they want for their cars. I have no problem with that. So I agree with you.

Listen Alan, no need to get personal here. Crash exactly expressed what "this person" (didn't like that either ) was thinking. Ferrari prices are more or less the same in Europe and the US. And I like that. It's fair IMO.
You don't have to pay higher prices at all, neither for a Ferrari, where you pay the same, nor for any other (European) car, where you pay LESS than we do. So how could I be happy about something, that doesn't exist?

And the smirk icon is my favourite icon BTW, I would be very sad, if you took it away from me.

Ok, all a misunderstanding. I apologize. Sorry for the "this person" label, Rossi.