What a wasted opportunity

Bringing the turn indicator down and making it smaller is nice , I bet that will be part of the 06-07 997 facelift for all 977"s .. one of those little marketing things Porsche always does to make you feel like you have the old model . After this front end grows on you the old turn indicators will start to look large and dated . I am sure the marketing department has thought long and hard on how to make the most profitable move . The time Porsche must spend on the planed obsolesces seems so unnecessary , just give us the real deal all upfront and make the same car for 4 years .
I hate to bring it up but this is what is nice about the Ferrari way of thinking they bring out a model and do not hold back on the design and trickle out little changes over the 4 -5 year model run with the marketing games that Porsche seems to be playing since the 996 came out .

P. S. RC said
Quote:
The 911 Turbo has always been the "beast" in the sports-car world, not the beauty.

I do not agree the 993 Turbo was both and the 997TT could have been again with a little more aggressive styling ... I do not see what all the camouflage was about they really were not hiding much .

Am I being a little too hard here