Quote:
Quote:
im not comparising 996turbo and e55. 996turbo is ABSOLUTELY better car for me, i have kids and porsche is just a dream.

I have two kids now, one reason why I sold my Turbo.
Having a "dream" standing in the garage and not being able to drive it isn't a nice dream. So I sold it and I sometimes regret it and get sad when I think about it.
The E55 is a wonderful piece of machine, it provides the perfect combo of family limousine, sports car (by a certain definition) and toy but there is no comparison to the 996 Turbo. I'm talking about feelings and emotions, the 996 Turbo has soul, charisma, something special I can't describe.
When I testdrove the 996 Turbo with 450 HP powerkit and X73 sport suspension last Monday, I felt that "special feeling" in my stomach again. I'm a sports car junky and I can't help it. And please don't laugh: I enjoy my CLK55 AMG loaner much more than my E55. Which reminds me of one thing I really don't understand: why doesn't AMG offer the CLK55 with the supercharged V8? It would be the hell of a car.

my loaner is Smart. could we believe it? i dont want to..my car has the same "electrical problem" as before. ECU change fixed my car, just a couple days. FULL wireharness is coming, if that doesnt help, MB gives a new car. SL600 with good options is a way to go