KresoF1:
Now, I email my P source to ask his opinion about this Sport Auto test/results... His response:"Fully legit! No single doubt about it. Ok, car is about 4s slower on regular Cup2 tires and maybe they should use them instead. AMG tuned this car suspension for various tracks in Germany, Nordschleife especially included. That is not cheating for me. But, on Spa for example it would not be that fast. 

And our 991.2 GT3 RS will be faster for sure!"

Sorry, but I doubt the quality of this person's statements:

Neither will the 991.2 GT3RS be as fast on the NBR (why should it be so much quicker than before, the GTR at least has the RWS added to explain some of the improvement of 25s),

nor am I in the opinion that a Porsche related source can verify the claimed GTR performance.

Facts are: (i) they tested a prototype - no production car. (ii) The tires are dubious. It is also dubious they post the NBR time in isolation without any (!) further verification of its legitimacy. This is very uncommon for Sportauto. I also doubt the other test results will be nearly as good as what the published now. In particular, I am sure the acceleration will be quite poor. Also, HHR will be far less convincing than NBR.

In summary, I personally believe this is a big fraud indeed Smiley