Just thought I'd post a quick update. Two weeks ago I reached 30,000Km with the GTS and took it in to the dealer for the first scheduled maintenance. Happy to report that the car has been flawless so far.

I also took the opportunity to throw away the Pirelli PZeros N0 and replace them with the N1's. Also happy to report that so far I've had no problems with these and they are more confidence inspiring. Seems they have fixed the issues with the horrible unpredictable wet handling of the N0, fingers crossed.

One thing though I noticed after the maintenance, I could swear that the GTS has gotten even louder for some reason after I picked it up, not only in sport mode but overall in general. I may very well be just in my mind since these things are subjective and not quantifiable, so don't quote me on this. I'm not complaining though, it sounds amazing and more of it is not a bad thing. Maybe other members can chime in about this after they get their 30k maintenance.

Overall, this daily driver still puts a smile on my face every time I crank the key kiss

2016-11-09 10.58.34.jpg

--

⇒ Carlos - Porsche 991 Carrera GTS