Quote:
Carlos from Spain said:
but thats 6 poles to Alonso now, more than any other driver in this season, and with a Renault on top of it.

He also is the clear winner of the titles "most luck", "least amount of talent and most passive driving all season", "longest hair", "most lipgloss worn all season" and "lowest weight and height every GP".
Oh, and yes..."fewest overhauls in the history of F1".

Too bad he doesnt have most wins and most fastest laps.
But I guess that would take some actual talent to achieve those goals.

Heck, even the very diplomatic commentators on Danish TV have started joking about the fact that he never overtakes anyone and doesnt win himself, but rather relies on Kimi's bad luck (which Alonso then seriously tells the media that he considers to be lucky. How very intelligent!)

Carlos, you need to back another horse. I know he is spanish and all that, but you gotta get with the program!
U got appr. 6 months before the next season to stop letting yourself be blinded by your undying love for Mr. Girliepants and actually start WATCHING the races.
Apart from the hollow "I'll drive on 1 litre of fuel in the qualifications and then pit 16 times" -poles that he gets he has achieved nothing.
I know you like his hair and teeth, but think ahead:
What will you do next season? Unless you believe McL can repeat their streak of bad luck and unreliable mech, you will find youself cheering for a one-hit wonder. I'll say it in spanish, to make sure you understand:
Feminando est una girlieboyos con no talentos. Nextos seasonas he will gettos his sissy assos kicked by los Hombre del Ice.
Es no possibile to winnos on luckos for evos.