Quote:
LowPolarMoment said:
I'm away for the weekend and don't have the info with me. They were both new cars with minimal mileage. The differences were signifigant. I can't understand why so many guys on this board find it hard to imagine that they use stiffer springs, shocks and sway bars on the higher performance model. All anyone says to contradict me is that they can't find where Porsche says the S handles better. Of course, no one is able to find where Porsche says they handle the same. Tomorrow, when the Porsche dealers are open and you can hear it from the horse's mouth, I expect all of you doubters to say, "Gee, you're right. I never knew that" right here.

I've been keeping an eye on this tread and it's not that I doubt you but usually when Porsche makes upgrades to their cars, EVEN minor upgrades like S vs Non-S, they tend jump all over the opportunity to take Marketing advantage of it and will usually be overly verbose in their technical writeups on the differences. If what you say ends up being true, it's surpising that they didn't do it this time. I guess we'll see.