RC:
Lars997:

Well done to put that much luggage into the Macan. Just - is that a computer box on the top? Leaving the paperbox at home would have saved some space 

I ordered a laptop which got delivered to Austria, so I had to take it home with me...in a secure package. 

My wife also bought a couple of ski outfits, my son bought himself a self balancing scooter (one of those who love to explode when charged Smiley...just kidding...latest generation with certified Samsung batteries and 2016 build...not that it sounds much safer Smiley) and my daughter had half of her school books with her. Smiley

The rear hatch of the Macan was under a lot of pressure (I had to press it to close...), so I am pretty sure I won't do that again. Just imagine the rear hatch opening on the Autobahn while I'm doing 200 kph or in fact any speed. Smiley

hehe... I clearly understand what you are talking about. 

This is the reason why I wanted to get a big space SUV again. We always leave house with a full car and return back with a packed car. On long distance flights we always return with one or two suite cases extra  Smiley

Well done with the Macan. It is stunning how much it can take!