Quote:
VKSF said:
Quote:
STRADALE said:
Quote:
Al Pettee said:
Quote:
RC said:
Both introduced (first cars availabe to dealers) to the GERMAN market at the SAME TIME in June 2006. Now hush hush to your dealer and get your checkbook ready.

Any word on TCab and TSCab release (presumably simultaneously and in the USA around the same time, as well )?

Thanks RC.
They are launching in 997 sequence then. The Turbo cab/Turbo S cab will be out a month or 2 after the coupes.

Glad I already have my Turbo S cab deposit down and 1st at my dealer.

Strad, didn't 997S Coupe come out in 8/04 and Cabs in ?3/05?....that's more like a 6-8 mo Coupe vs Cab delay.....makes much more sense to launch a 997TTSCab in early Spring '07 when SF/LA/NYC are all entering their best open-top driving weather....

Yes but look at how fast they launched 4 Cabs after the 4's. I think they'll launch the Turbo cabs as soon as they're capable. Again they're launching the 4 cabs in the fall/ winter. Don't think that would stop them from launching the Turbo cabs in late Summer. Besides I gotta tell you driving a convertible in this weather is even nicer then in June and July. The last few weeks have been perfect convertible weather in NY.

Hope you're right on that optimistic timing scenario .....997TTSCab is more profitable to P than the Coupe, so they gotta get it out fast, right?

Though w/997TTS, 997GT3, the Gayman and ?Cayenne face-lift, P has a lot of launches to fit into a short period....

Wiedeking et. al. have their act together. . . .