Quote:
Fanch said:
Just got off the phone with dealer so I thought I'd keep future costumers of X51 up to date.
Bear in mind this is what the dealer told me, in other words, you never know if they tell you the truth or not:

My car got on the production line yesterday, that was the good news.
Bad news is that it's been taken off the production today as there is a last minute problem with TUV homologation with X51.
Additionnal delay, about a month now.
Porsche AG apologized for this logistical mixup (like I care ) but it also seems on the cool side that this will indeed be the first X51 997S to be produce (like I care Just build it!!! )

Porsche AG then asked my dealer to convince me to give up X51 so that they wouldn't have to put the vehicle on the side, I oviously refused. I've waited 5 months, I can wait 6. So the car is currently seating in Werk 1 waiting for thumbs up homolation.

Delivery is now end of October...

This is very interesting becuase the build of my X51 equiped C2S was also shifted by a month. Fortunately for me, production was shifted from October to September 26th.

I wonder if our cars will be built in the same batch.

I wonder if Porsche is trying to bunch all the September and October build X51s together at the end of September.