I'm posting this on the 997 board cause I believe you guys have more traffic on here than on the 987 board

I was on the highway today when I exited behind a slow moving vehicle that stopped abruptly in front of me on an off ramp. I was almost certain I gave the car enough gas as to not stall - but it stalled anyway..I started the vehicle, but it refused to flashing a red warning in the dash saying "Engine oil pressure too low". With the clutch disengaged, I gave some gas, and the tachometer showed 6,000 RPM's but I didn't have that much pressure on the accelerator! The clutch then remained on the floor, and seemed to engage slowly on its own as the RPM's fell. There was then a burning smell for a good 10-15 min on the highway until I arrived at my destination. Since then, it's been fine, no problems to mention. I stopped and let the car measure the oil as recommended in the manual, and that was all right as well.

Has this happened to anyone and if so, how worried should I be? Car has 1300 miles on it (almost done with break in)