Do you have more pics ? One showing more of the side/ front of the car with the front CCM's ?

Getting the Rosso Scud calipers was smart with the Rosso Scud paint. When the Rosso Scuderia Stradale's first came out you could only get Rosso Corsa calipers (that's why some of the guys had black) and I've seen cars with Scud and corsa that don't match. The interior has more red then I'd like personally but its a very bold move. I've been seriously considering a black and red interior instead of all black with red stitching. I just cant think of which parts would look good in black and which in red. I don't want the Dodge Viper Mamba look. Also been thinking about racing seats in Alcantara AND leather. I've seen Stradales with Alcantara on the seat bottom and seat back with the bottom and side bolsters in leather and it looks amazing. Functional too ! Meridan Automotive customized a yellow Stradale with the Black Alcantara / black leather seats and it looked sick ! It would be really interesting to see the interior above with more black. Maybe black carpet, black door rests and black center tunnel - like an Enzo look.

Geez in that color with those rims that car looks a lot like a Stradale. From the same side :