After many good comments from this forum and a few friends I decided to buy the black boxster with sand beige leather - see my previous post - http://www.rennteam.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=128478&an=0&page=0#128478

I will go to pick it up on Sunday - yes in Taiwan this is 7 /7 open and I even managed to get a license plate with a nice 987 number in it...

The car is new and of course once I pick it up I will check it carefully, mileage, stonechips, etc..but is there something I should pay special attention to ?

Note that here we have 4 years Warranty and they come to pick up the car at your place for repairs, so at least I will be in good hands in case of problems... and my insurance covers typhoons, and earthquakes..unfortunately things which happen quite often here too.

Last but not least I negotiated to get a free access to the next Porsche event...Will be in november and 7 guys will come from Porsche HQ to introduce us the new models and give us a few driving lessons...curious to see how it will be...
Am I the only one here in Taiwan ? Hopefully not and I can meet some other Rennteam member there...

Will post updated pictures once I get it...and I am done driving...

Maxime