Yep, I agree totally thats more than stupid to "race" a Cayenne. I don't even want that with a normal C2.

Even real good trackcars than RS`s & GT3`s needs special improvements to have fun by cornering and feel safe in it.

What I mean is for eg that (bad) feeling: - I`ve just tried the SL 500 R230 on the Ring and get afraid in the first serious right corner at T13 how the weight from the car try to press you out of the lane - I dont need that bad feeling with a cpl hundrets kg`s more. So a real sportscar need a clean layout right from beginning - sure, you can improve a lot with modifications but you cant change the "heart" from the car really.

Compare just the steering feeling in a GT3 and a C2 - it`s a difference like black & white.

Regarding the Cayenne I wish that the PAG keeps him "clean" -
a luxory power cruiser with outstanding and typical Pursch features. So the PAG have to find a way to a own Diesel Engine that rules. Implenting complete engines from others is
the wrong way in my opinion. To make the people feel they just bought a lill "bigger" 996 is also a big fault cuz it isn`t
. The Cayenne needs a own and stronger identity inside the program and the engines are big marks.