Hi BD1 and welcome to rennteam,

I think your choice of red on black will look very sporty. Everything below is just my personal opinion, so please take it that way.

1-leave the instrument dials alone; red dials MIGHT be appropriate for an F430, but are probably over the top for a Boxster.
2-the windstop is not absolutely necessary, and the metal roll bar looks better without the plastic bits tacked onto it, so consider NOT ordering it (ordering the other preferred package components separately is about the same $ anyway)
3-consider having the roll bar painted aluminum for more contrast with the car's red exterior, but I wouldn't paint it red...someone mentioned this might make the car look too much like a toy and I agree with that
4-I think the red seat belts will look good
5-the sport chrono lump is like having a large mole right on your forehead, not a good look, regardless of the PSM and throttle map changes, so AVOID IT
6-consider the standard 18 inch wheels unless you just love one of the 19 inch styles; the distance between the brake rotor and wheels will be appropriate on the 18s (the gap's a little too large with the 19s)
7-PASM is not necessary for ride comfort; get it if you think you will do a track day once in a while, and want to firm up the suspension by pressing a button. If you plan to track A LOT, I'd avoid PASM and look for a separate coil-over kit aftermarket
8-leave the console black as you mentioned in your later post, red would be too toylike
9-you must get the sport steering wheel and chrome exhaust, but the 06 option list we had earlier shows that a sport exhaust system will be available for the boxster this year-that would be a must have in my opinion. Ask your dealer and get back to us with any info!
10-red looks best with the colored wheel crests and US spec amber side marker lenses, so don't waste $ ordering clears

Again, just my opinion, since you asked for it!

Oh, and be sure to REALLY enjoy this part of the process, because the next part, WAITING, is a real downer!

mcdelaug