Quote:
tdf360 said:
Quote:
ha said:
Quote:
nberry said:
Don't brand all dealerships with an arrogant attitiude. I would wager the majority are good and decent businesses and are sensitive to customers regardless of their wealth.

Its a fact Nick whether you like it or not. The vast majority of Ferrari dealerships worldwide are arrogant SOBs and I stand by my word as being d**ks.

This is the attitude of Ferrari itself. When introducing their F40, F50, and Enzo they wanted potential buyers to submit their resumes to see if they are "worthy" of their cars. Only to have dealerships call people back a year later and beg them to come and buy it even if they were pimps.

And that to me is a crock of s**t.

Now I agree with you that there are bad Porsche dealers here and there but not the majority.

This is the worst kind of slander, painting virtually every Ferrari dealer with the broad brush of your accusations. Everyone I have dealt with at Ferrari of San Francisco has been very friendly, courteous, and professional. Without question this is the best dealership I have ever dealt with, regardless of make of car, and I've owned many Porsches, Mercedes, and BMWs. I walked in there about 2 years ago looking for a 360, never owned a Ferrari before, and in six months I had a new Modena which I just sold, and am 3 weeks from F430 delivery, so I couldn't be happier. Are there snotty Ferrari sales people out there? Of course there are. But your broad statements and accusations are just ridiculous.

Gary

Well said, Gary. FofSF (prob world's highest volume F dealer) is one of best dealers of any brand I've ever seen. Like every business/individual salesguy example one can analyze, there are good guys and there are bad guys....and similarly, customers also run the range in terms of their bottom-line profitability to any business (except on Sesame Street, not all customers are created equal )...and most well-run businesses treat their best customers (and people they refer) w/a greater degree of focus by their best employees.....kinda common business sense....