Quote:
ha said:
Quote:
nberry said:
Don't brand all dealerships with an arrogant attitiude. I would wager the majority are good and decent businesses and are sensitive to customers regardless of their wealth.

Its a fact Nick whether you like it or not. The vast majority of Ferrari dealerships worldwide are arrogant SOBs and I stand by my word as being d**ks.

This is the attitude of Ferrari itself. When introducing their F40, F50, and Enzo they wanted potential buyers to submit their resumes to see if they are "worthy" of their cars. Only to have dealerships call people back a year later and beg them to come and buy it even if they were pimps.

And that to me is a crock of s**t.

Now I agree with you that there are bad Porsche dealers here and there but not the majority.

Ha you are generalizing. However I understand your frustration. But again I suggest your approach may have been somewhat too assuming. BTW, the fact you own a CGT doesn't mean squat to a Ferrari dealer in the US. They have limited cars with too many buyers. You could walk in with $250,000 cash and they would not be able to give you a car.

Also your comments regarding submitting resumes is not true. The Enzo was a very limited production car and therefore buyers were screened based on prior Ferrari purchases. That is the way it should be.

Carlos, if people do not wish to participate in the process (however you wish to characterize it) they could buy a new Porsche including a CGT at a discount and get immediate delivery.