Guys.. Have you ever been to a Ferrari dealership? Be it in the US, Europe, or even here in the Middle East, why does everyone who works there thinks he/she is a hot sh*t?

I mean from the receptionist who thinks she is Maddona but in reality can't afford the lug nut on a car, to the salesperson who thinks he is Tom Cruise but can't afford the wheel on a Ferrari, to the sales manager, who could probably afford a wheel and a tire but that's about it!

I went today with a friend of mine who wanted to buy the new F430 to a Ferrari dealer. This guy with 1 of his credit cards and without breaking a sweat could easily buy the MC12 that was sitting on their showroom collecting dust. Yet the salesperson before we even ask a single question and without looking at us in the eye told us that the price is $200k and there is a 3 yrs waiting list!!!! That's it.. He even turned around and proceeded to go back to his desk.

As we walked back to my car, I could see that same salesperson noticing my GT and he came back running out of the showroom. By then I was already inside the car with the doors closed. He tried to knock on the window to get my attention but I waived the tip of my fingers as saying f**k off to him and I drove away.