MKSGR:
noone1:
KresoF1:

Indeed...

Also, it shows thay 570S is only marginally faster then 991.2 Turbo S. And only faster above 180km/h.

Imagine a wet road or autobahn... 570S would not have any chance against 991.2 Turbo S or R8 V10 Plus. That's the fact as well. Despite its awsome TC.

But who goes full throttle to 125mph in the wet? You should have your license taken away if you do that on a public road.

Some of you guys act like you're flying around wet bends at 90 mph. That's insane. Drive a mountain pass in the wet and hit a patch of wet leaves... no thanks.

I think it is more that you often accelerate out of bends/corners. That's where AWD makes such a big difference. Even in the city a turbo s with AWD just feels so wonderful Smiley

This is where I usually leave my "adversaries" behind... Smiley Smiley Indeed, especially at lower speeds, AWD is amazing but like I said before, especially on wet roads, the AWD pushes boundaries further but can't beat physics, making it quite tricky at the limit.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Audi R8 V10 Plus (2017), Mini JCW (2015), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)