noone1:
RC:
Conny997:
noone1:

Eh, not sure that it's that great of a deal. 72K Euro after 3 years? Think you'd do better owning it outright with the freedom to sell at any given time.

Owning would only be beneficial in this example if you get a price of more than 148.000 € after 3 years, given the MSRP incl. options is 220.000, - €. I would highly doubt this.

Smiley I do not understand why Americans always think that lease deals in Germany are bad. They are excellent (often), they are fully tax deductible and they take away the risk of selling the car with a huge loss. Smiley

You can write off 100% of the cost of any leased car in Germany? There is no cap?

Pretty much yes but it depends on how much you use the car for the business and what kind of car and business this is.

It is a bit difficult to write off a R8 completely if you work in my business but I can imagine it is possible if you work in the car business, depending on what you do and what you need the car for.

We discussed this whole deduction thing in a separate thread a long time ago...

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Audi R8 V10 Plus (2017), Mini JCW (2015), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)