fritz:
RC:
Lars997:
RC:

I wanted that 991 R so badly and now I only regret not getting it because I am thinking about that "investment" opportunity and what other nice cars I could have been able to afford after selling that 991 R.  

I guess we all told you that this was a huge mistake. Also - once on the list of a limited edition, you have the chance to be right back with the next one. Each car you can enjoy for some months and then pass it on with benefit. The next in the loop is the GT2RS - you better go back to that dealer and make sure ordering one of those. 

I told you before, I'm not in the business of selling cars and I do not want to call in favors just to take advantage of someone. Smiley Yes, I am pretty sure I will regret not getting the GT2 RS either but this is life. If I had the money easily lying in my pocket (or at the bank), it would be a no brainer but I need to pay for the car, I need to keep it a while (and I certainly would want to drive it Smiley) and then I'd need to sell it (which should be easy but... Smiley). I'm a pussy, I know. Smiley

If that's true, you'd better stay away from Donald.  Smiley

And Bill Smiley

--