Hallo guys!!, just camed back from some little holidays!!!..

I open the door garage, and park a friend's volvo S60R besides our 997S(with the pse retrofit just done some weeks ago)....While entering the garage, I do a quick look to the 997S(with the cover on) to see that everything is ok....I park the S60R, get off all the bagage, lock the car and then proceed to get off the cover of the 997S to see the pse!!!, I start to look the car(looks absolutely stunning with those chrome pipes ), open the hood and put the cover.....I then turn my head, and see some meters away from me a black thing that comes out a bit of its parking area....I then start walking and the visual angle opens for me ....MAN a black carrera gt, parked besides our cars!!!, I was shocked , the car is a beast even parked, what a brakes, what a front wooohooo, like Paolo says wooooosssssshhhhhh ....This not finishes here, a brand new WHITE cayenne turbo powerkit was also in the garage....Well guys I did some pics...of course

Just say that in our garage there are some "special"cars, Maserati 3200gt, Cayenne S, Mercedes SL500, and well now a white cayenne turbo powerkit, and may be the carrera gt!!!!!, well including our 997S ..

Some pics guys!!!

Ohh you can imagine why pic n*1 is that shaky!!