Quote:
zzboba said:
Quote:
Fanch said:
Dealer told me two days ago that my car still doesn't have a production date bc Porsche AG still has problem with orders will full leather interior!
I find that pretty much unacceptable from a manufacturer like Porsche and was wondering if the delaer was BS-ing me or if anyone have heard about this leather problem as well?
Thanks in advance.

it's always the same with PAG. i don't get it. this is really annoying. they are building the 911 for over 40 years now and are always "suprised" by the high demand for this and that option. it was the same when i ordered my first C2 back in 2000. it was delayed for 2 months because "we didn't expect so many orders with full leather interior and PSE". hello? any carrera out there WITHOUT full leather interior?

cancel it, get a F430, all the essentials come as standard -- full leather and great exhaust sound included!

Thanks again for the inputs guys,
I took matter into my own hands, I got my Ferrari Tim to call Porsche, they do that often, and I called Germany, they recognised they had an issue a few weeks but it's all soved now.
My dealer lied to me and I'm gonna give him, I will most probably still stick with the car, but once delivery is done (you never know! ) I will write a letter of complaint to Porsche France, this is unacceptable, dealers really think they can say whatever they want to costumers, sad guys!
Zzoba, I love the F430, I really do, but in France, it wouldn't be a good travel car, it's not even about luggage space (there's actually plenty) but it's a communist country and parking it anywhere is a liability!
It's be perfect for a day out or weekend but on long trips, I like to just stop wherever I want and go for a walk etc, it's bad enough with a dark colored 911, sadly, I don't think I could handle a Ferrari... yet. I'm still young, give me some time.