The new SL 63 is a very nice cruiser. Seriously, AMG has done a very good job here but the car is too heavy to be a performer. Sound is really good (better than the sound of the "old" AMG GT) in my opinion. With 50 hp more, this car would be really competitive at it's price tag but prices are coming down, dealer offered me one with a 10% discount but I am pretty sure that 15% are easily achievable, up to 20% with a first registration on the dealer.
For a car which was in extremely high demand only 6 months before, this is quite surprising.

As to the GT4 RS: Now that the Spyder RS is here and it is supposed to be the last 718 with an ICE, I think that GT4 RS prices will drop further. Like you said though...still on the higher side, cars are still sold at a premium of around 20-25% here in Germany.

Just remember this: The prices for most cars you see on mobile.de and other car selling portals here in Europe and prices OWNERS ask for their cars. Most of these prices are NOT market prices and are NOT achievable.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (2019), BMW Z4 M40i (2022), Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk (2019 EU)