Went to the dealership some weeks ago to check any luck for the GT4RS allocation and wanted to ask when would be the latest time to get a GT4 allocation in case no hope for GT4RS. Apparently, they stopped the GT4 production already, according to the salesperson.

Fast forward a few weeks, the salesperson called for GT4RS allocation! This is like a dream comes true! I have been a member in this forum for many many years, but I seldom post anything. Maybe I can post some photo when I get the car.

I would like say thank you to this forum community, I really enjoy reading here and I got so much interesting info. Also, special thanks for Whoopsy for posting the info for GT4 with GT3 engine all the way back in 2018. I started bugging the dealership since then. 

Regarding options, there are a few weird restrictions / changes. Steering column has become manual only. Entry and drive could not be ordered. Rain senor and auto dimming mirrors are also not available, maybe only specific to where I am. Would anyone happen to know if rain senor and auto dimming could be retro-fitted? Appreciate if someone could share whether it's worthwhile to order the Bose sound system upgrade too.