Is anyone else tracking their 4RS ? Various people are reporting brake shudder. I'm still on my stock brake pads and they are not showing any signs of vibration. However I am a bit concerned that it might occur in the future. 

The widely held opinion is that one should change the pads immediately, when the discs are still new. The heat generated by the OEM pads may disform the discs. Once this happens, there's no going back. Even Pagid pads, used by Manthey, have been reported to show shuddering under braking. Porsche center also advise against reinstalling the OEM pads.

The upgrade kit from Manthey is no longer available to purchase, and they say, they are uncertain whether it will be made available again. Since I'm not willing to spend +43k € on their next best kit, I'm currently looking for alternatives. Some have upgraded their 4RS with Porsche motorsport parts, from the Clubsport. However, I value my approved warranty...then again, the upgrade kit from Manthey had never been Porsche-approved either...