You probably remember, that I bought 18 months back a Mini as impulse buy. Well - it happened again! Last Sundays I was at the MB dealer and watching cars. There was a black C43 sitting and my wife kept on saying from far - "I love that car there". In the beginning I didn't react, but as we came closer towards I loved it, too. Long story short - sales man came, started the engine, loved the noise and we went back to the table crunching numbers for a trading the Mini situation. I did watch some videos on Youtube, but I didn't even test drive that car. I bought it yesterday after I slept a night over.

For the one which don't know that car.  The C43 is always 4-matic with a sporty 25/75 ratio (for me this was one of the key impulses to buy this car). It has a 3 Litre V6 Bi-Turbo, which delivers 520 NM torque and 367 HP // 4.5s 0-60.

My car is black outside, black leather inside, glas-fibre (white carbon look) console. 99% of the available extras. I'm very happy! Pick up will be next week as I have to go for business travelling the next couple of days. Can't wait to finally drive that thing! Smiley Pictures to come soon!

The only thing making me a bit sad is to let my beloved Mini go. I really loved that little thing, but I don't have enough space / time / etc. for keeping it.