Thanks Gnil, Whoopsy, Grant and others.

I think we can conclude we are all more or less on the same page with the 4RS.

I trust each and every posters experience in these matters because unlike some other forums Ive got to know this small group over the years and I know you all use these cars as intended and have extensive experience pushing your cars both on road and track. I regard the feedback I get on various vehicles here by our longer time and better known members to be more valuable than any motor journalist or coffee and cars member forums!!

We will always see these things from a slightly different perspective that reflects our unique and indivudual use and preferences for these cars but its good to share experiences t better understand how a potential new model/variant could fit into our lifestyles. God knows you can almost never try one of these cars before you buy it for fear of not getting an allocation - so the feedback is always valuable. I also enjoy reading about members other car experiences (such as STO, Roma or soon Perosangue) as most likely these are cars i will never be lucky enough to own and live with but Im very interested in them none the less :-)

--

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2022 Toyota GR Yaris, 2021 992 GT3, 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia QV, 2009 Lotus Elise SC